Thursday 12 February 2015

Missing Parts - Journal

 Afternoon everyone! Today I'm sharing the next installment of my art journal. 


I wanted this page to be quite sparse of embellishments and more about focusing on the concept, colours and textures of a grafitti wall. It's good to create with minimal "stuff" and I like the fact that  the page is open to a little interpretation...



Using one of my favourite Prima stencils a (pretty old!)  brick wall to create the background along with a handful of products including 3D texture paste, white sand texture paste, water colour inks, tea and pencils.  I love how the gold and pink inks have mixed together highlighting the mini epoxy stickers.



 The page uses just the one photo which I've cut it into strips filling and added it into the "brick work". 



See you very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment